The Openmat WordPress plugin is now available for download.
For the latest version, visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/openmat/
Version 1.0 includes a basic widget to display your weekly training logged via the Openmat calendar.
1. Upload the unzipped openmat folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Once you have installed the plugin, visit the Openmat Developer page to generate an API key and shared secret.
1. Enter the your Blog name and the base URI of your website, and hit Generate API key.
2. In your WordPress blog, go to Settings > Openmat API and paste in your key and shared secret. Hit Save.
3. Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag the Openmat Calendar widget into a sidebar, enter an optional title and hit save.
Styling of the widget is controlled through a single stylesheet (openmat.css), contained under the wp-content/plugins/openmat/css/ directory.